No skeletal/animation model for player (sphere) with physics

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hgdavidy
Name: Hgdavidy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

No skeletal/animation model for player (sphere) with physics

Postby Hgdavidy » July 30th, 2013, 3:50 pm

Hi, i new here.

I finding in internet about this game engine tutorials and examples, but i like make a ball player, without skeletal mesh (md3,md5 or others) i like add a player model .obj, basic sphere with the controls changed to move the sphere with basic physics, but i dont find tutorials about that, is possible an example of code or tutorial?

Please reply.

Thanks.

Return to “Sandbox General Support”