adding .obj models in PAS 2.7.1

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
firecat
Name: angel moreno
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

adding .obj models in PAS 2.7.1

Postby firecat » February 16th, 2015, 5:25 pm

hi am here to stay dont worry about me leaving ;) so the question i want to ask is:

how to add .obj models in PAS 2.7.1?

i try the wiki but its outdated and no help :cry: and when i try to search the forums i found little to no help. i do have it on the list but the model itself cant be found so that means the code(s) that i been adding is wrong. i know that it should be simple but its not simple if the codes dont work, so please help me find this simple code :|

Shizza04
Name: New: Shizza04 Old:Ozz73
IRC Username: Shizza04

Re: adding .obj models in PAS 2.7.1

Postby Shizza04 » February 13th, 2016, 11:34 pm

^my main theme

Return to “Sandbox General Support”