- Create a new topic
Click the new topic button when viewing the forum for the Sandbox Mapping Contest.
- Write your submission post
Include a description of the map, the design, and anything else that is noteworthy.
- Make your map available to the community
Include the link to the map's archive file, or you may upload it if it is under 512 KiB -- the board cannot handle larger downloads for security reasons
- Show a preview (not required)
Create a screenshot of the map and upload it to the topic, so that the rest of the community can get a brief glimpse of what you have made.
- Create a poll so that your map can be rated by the judges
Create a poll within the new topic page for the rating of your map. You can click the poll creation tab below the post entry area to view the options, then do the following:
- Set "poll question" to Rate my map (1 is poor, 5 is excellent)
- Set "poll options" to the following:
Code: Select all
- Leave "options per user" set as 1
- Leave "run poll for" as 0 days
- Double-check that you've got everything right
Make sure you have the package properly uploaded. Do a test download and make sure everything is intact.
You may also want to create an md5 checksum of the file and make it available to everyone else, if you know how to.
Have any questions? Just reply to this topic with them.