Installation Issues

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zipinphil
Name: Philip
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Installation Issues

Postby Zipinphil » August 7th, 2011, 1:53 am

The main link does not work for downloads; tells me the ID does not exist. So I go to http://www.moddb.com/games/platinum-art ... er-261-win and I download it from there... And I go to open the Sandbox program (also, I don't know wich one to open. krs, rpg, fps... I have no clue what's going on) and when I open them, it tells me I am missing core textures. Any help?

siimvuss
Name: S
IRC Username: S

Re: Installation Issues

Postby siimvuss » August 7th, 2011, 2:02 am

To start the program you need to either use CLICK_ME_TO_START.bat or the launcher

Zipinphil
Name: Philip

Postby Zipinphil » August 7th, 2011, 2:10 am

I have tried both; click me to start opens a command prompt for a slit second then is gone, and I can't launch anything after I open it with launcher; gives me the same error; core textures missing. Also, I am on a Dell Inspiron, Windows 7.

kid matthew
Developer
Developer
Name: Matthew
IRC Username: Kid_matthew

Postby kid matthew » August 7th, 2011, 9:03 am

It might be your firewall, Check your firewall and add an exception to Sandbox on your firewall.
This might help.

Cheers,
Matthew
Lost Lands Work In Progress <3 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2522 <3

Return to “Sandbox General Support”