Texture blend problems

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
static520
Name: Eddie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Texture blend problems

Postby static520 » October 10th, 2011, 5:18 pm

I have done every tutorial I could find on the net and these forums and I cannot for the life of me get textures to blend. I am using Sandbox ver 2.7. Anyone have any ideas?

Return to “Sandbox General Support”