Sandbox 2.9 wishlist

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
it9999
Name: Iain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sandbox 2.9 wishlist

Postby it9999 » July 24th, 2012, 4:23 am

If you have any ideas that can be included for the 2.9 release. Feel free to drop a line in this thread.
I'm working on a project
Content needed. must be commercial friendly. You will be credited if you contribute
if you want to fund the project. it will speed the development. I can hire people to help with development.

it9999
Name: Iain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sandbox 2.9 wishlist

Postby it9999 » July 24th, 2012, 4:28 am

I would like to see more content (textures, models, music, sounds etc.) preferably content that can be used commercially.
I'm working on a project
Content needed. must be commercial friendly. You will be credited if you contribute
if you want to fund the project. it will speed the development. I can hire people to help with development.

uploadmetal
Name: jerome berben

Postby uploadmetal » July 24th, 2012, 10:15 pm

Even though PAS comes with many models I would like to see more in 2.9. I hate making models because i'm not good at making them.

Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Postby Runescapedj » July 25th, 2012, 12:41 pm

I want custom drawdistance and lights that move like for fires and stuff

EDIT: you know, when models/geometry are further away, they become less detailed, so you can have thousands of models without having lag

MOVIEMAKE
Name: John

Postby MOVIEMAKE » July 27th, 2012, 10:31 am

i would like a logic brick system for Sandbox. Like in Unreal engine or in blender 3d.

Lou
Name: Lou

Postby Lou » August 14th, 2012, 3:11 pm

I would like to request:
1.) (RPG) Stamina stat

2.) (RPG) Party NPC support for 1 - N follower characters.

3.) (RPG) Player body and facial customization (I know this is a huge request)

4.) (RPG) Font override (I think this was already in the works)

Regards,
Lou

esequiel14

Postby esequiel14 » August 15th, 2012, 1:15 am

Whats more important 2.9 needs a working server like sauerbraten
check out my video tutorials and sandbox coolest maps in http://www.youtube.com/user/Esequiel14

Ghostman Gaming
Name: Tyler Mangino
IRC Username: ghostman1996

Postby Ghostman Gaming » August 20th, 2012, 9:49 pm

A better save system and to make it easier to add stuff like sound and textures also to make a simpler dialog system :lol:

better AI for RPG that and car models that you don't have to add that can be programmed to drive on certain textures or on a path that and a material that adds foot step sounds when you walk into a selected area

Mr. Brightside
Name: Friedrich
IRC Username: Dr_Schnellinger

Postby Mr. Brightside » August 23rd, 2012, 5:18 pm

Improve KRS with more cars, tracks and... and stuff.

Also fix textures, 'cause sometimes when you load a map it says: (X) texture could not be found or sumthing like that.

chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Postby chocolatepie33 » August 25th, 2012, 1:49 pm

Return to “Sandbox General Chat”