build error

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gurran
Name: Patrick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

build error

Postby gurran » January 31st, 2013, 1:44 pm

gurran

Re: build error

Postby gurran » January 31st, 2013, 3:23 pm

Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Postby Hirato » January 31st, 2013, 8:40 pm

This is not a url, clicking it is pointless

gurran

Postby gurran » February 1st, 2013, 12:22 pm

that worked however I was unable to exit by anything except the power button. I have 2 monitors and it spread across both of them AND because I have my monitors set where they are corner to corner it screwed up the button positions making it impossible to exit.

Edit:
I disconnected my other monitor and ran it again and modified the display/audio setting, launched a game itsays initializing then... crash.

Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Postby Hirato » February 1st, 2013, 9:43 pm

This is not a url, clicking it is pointless

Return to “Sandbox General Support”