Can not Save Maps

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
no_time_fo_this
Name: Justin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can not Save Maps

Postby no_time_fo_this » May 8th, 2013, 8:16 pm

The title says it all. I can't save a map. I have the School Version 2.8.2. It is save in Program files (x86) if that matters.
Edit: Windows 7.

Rotark
Name: ty

Re: Can not Save Maps

Postby Rotark » July 23rd, 2013, 9:32 am

What game type are you in FPS RPG SSP? if in RPG you have to hit ` or T and type \savemap [mapname] (be sure you are in player mode) but i have a problem where even though it says it saves it it does not save all my edits just the bare "wasteland" map itself. I do not know if that is a glitch or what so I just stick to FPS mode where saving you know ACTUALLY SAVES. lol hoped that helped ;0

Return to “Sandbox General Support”