2.7.1 menus

Learn more on how to use Sandbox, or submit your own tutorials or resources.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
northstar
Name: steven
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2.7.1 menus

Postby northstar » September 5th, 2014, 1:42 pm

northstar

Re: 2.7.1 menus

Postby northstar » September 6th, 2014, 10:43 am

northstar

Postby northstar » September 26th, 2014, 10:32 am

Last edited by northstar on September 27th, 2014, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mike » September 27th, 2014, 12:43 am

Thank you so much for sharing all of these wonderful edits! A big part of the new release will trying to make the menus as possible so this helps a lot! You would also be welcome to be a member of the github. And btw you can chat with us on IRC through the web browser client too:
http://www.sandboxgamemaker.com/wiki/in ... t_The_Team

As a note I will be creating a NEW github, the one up there now will be archived probably. Take care!
-mike
We also have a , , and a [/b][/color]!

northstar

Postby northstar » September 27th, 2014, 12:05 pm

thank you mike... you are very kind

don't know that i'm really qualified to do or say anything... yet... i'm just sort of mixing and matching, copying and pasting... don't really know the why's of how most things work yet... and i make a lot of mistakes, and sometimes jump to a lot of erroneous conclusions

i've seen some of the great games created in sandbox, and i feel quite humbled with my simple little game here... but most of all i'm just having fun... i look forward to the new github and will certainly look in

steve

northstar

Postby northstar » October 9th, 2014, 12:33 pm

Return to “Tutorials and Resources”